Arthritis & Osteoporosis Tasmania has been providing information and support to Tasmanians with arthritis, osteoporosis and related musculoskeletal conditions for over 40 years. A small, not for profit incorporated organization, we strive to provide information and support to the 1 in 4 Tasmanians affected by arthritis and related conditions with the support of a dedicated team of trained volunteers, and in collaboration with allied health professionals and other community based organisations
Our programs and services include:
- Arthritis InfoLine 1800 011 041 Freecal
- A comprehensive range of information sheets and booklets
- Small aids for daily living
- Warm water group exercise sessions (Hobart & New Town)
- Self-management workshops (including Take Charge of Pain).
A Community Based Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Arthritis & Osteoporosis Tasmania offers a nationally VET accredited on-line learning unit ‘Arthritis Essentials™’, ideally suited to fitness and allied health professional development.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm
For more information contact:
InfoLine: 1800 011 041