Free Asthma help and advice by phone, in person or email.
Who can we help?
- People with asthma, their family, friends of carers
- Sporting organisations
- Industry groups.
What can we do for you?
- Answer questions about your asthma, suggest ways to better manage your asthma, demonstrate how to use your devices, provide brochures and leaflets on all aspects of asthma, organise your purchase of asthma devices.
- Help your school to be Asthma and Anaphylaxis Active
- Support for Health Professionals – the Asthma Foundation of Tasmania can assist your patients with general information on asthma such as practical demonstration of devices, the role of each medication, strategies to avoid triggers
- Talk to your community group
- Free Asthma Help and Advice by phone, in person or email.
If asthma is taking over your life, we can help get you back on track. Maybe you’ve just been diagnosed. Or maybe you’ve had asthma for most of your life and finding you are short of breath or wheezy. Whatever your situation, there’s usually no need to suffer feeling unwell or out of sorts, just because you have asthma.
Today, with the improvements in medicine and some helpful advice there should be very few people who cannot get their asthma under control.