The Department of Health is preparing for further cases of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Tasmania, and healthcare workers are on high alert for potential cases.
We all need to work together to protect people most at risk and slow the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Tasmanian Public Health Hotline 1800 671 738
If you think you might have COVID-19 because you feel unwell with a fever OR cough, sore throat or shortness of breath AND have recently travelled internationally or interstate OR had contact with a confirmed case, phone your GP or the Tasmanian Public Health Hotline on 1800 671 738 straight away.
If you or a family member or friend need urgent assistance because of the COVID-19 pandemic, please call the Tasmanian Public Health Hotline on 1800 671 738
- For more information on COVID-19 and how to prevent its spread, visit the Tasmanian Coronavirus website
- For the latest information relating to the outbreak of COVID-19 in Australia, visit the Australian Department of Health website: health.gov.au
- For mental health advice relating to the coronavirus, visit the Beyond Blue website: beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/looking-after-your-mental-health-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak
- Local information and updates for the Huon Valley can be found on the Huon Valley Council website: huonvalley.tas.gov.au
- Local Emergency Relief providers can be found on this website
- Great tips on staying healthy and staying connected can be found on the Stay Healthy Stay Connected Facebook page