On Wednesday 23rd of May, wayraparattee Child and Family Centre in Geeveston hosted a service expo.
Local service providers from the community came along to answer questions and explain how they can support the community, children, and families.
There were also lots of kids activities including:
– Sensory tubs
– Bring along your teddy for weighing and measuring
– Sensory Trail
– Colouring and stories
– And many more
At lunch time there was a yummy shared lunch!
The SES had a display outside and showed people the tools and equipment they use to help people in an emergency!
Everyone had a great day and was able to learn more about what support is available.
The services that attended were:
- Housing Connect
- St Giles
- Child Health and Parenting Services
- Huon Valley Domestic Services
- Oral Health Services Tasmania
- Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Baptcare/NDIS
- Huon Linc
- Tasmanian Aboriginal Community Legal Service
- Huon 26TEN
- Cancer Council
- GeCo, Rural Alive and Well, Save the Children, Social Worker
- Sexual Assault Support Service
- South East Tasmanian Aboriginal Corporation
- wayraparattee Child and Family Centre
Wayraparattee Child & Family Centre is located at 4879 Huon Highway, Geeveston.
Phone: 6297 0052